In order to have a website you need to have a domain name and a website hosting account. The hosting account is the place where your website files will be stored. Once your hosting account is set up, we can start building an amazing website for you. (Note: if you already have a hosting account with another provider and want to switch, that can easily be done.)
Although there are many web hosting companies available, our preferred web hosting company is Bluehost.
Why Choose Bluehost for Web Hosting
The top 10 reasons we recommend using Bluehost for your website hosting are the following:
- They have outstanding, 24/7, US-based technical support, via phone, live-chat or email.
- They provide easy installation and management of WordPress websites.
- They are very affordable (typically $7 – $8 per month), unlike some web hosting companies that charge a lot more for the same service.
- They offer a FREE domain name when you sign up for hosting.
- They offer unlimited email addresses with your domain.
- They have unlimited domain hosting. You can host multiple websites in one Bluehost hosting plan.
- They offer unlimited hosting space and bandwidth transfer.
- They include FREE Cloudflare service with every hosting account, for lightning fast website speed.
- They have an easy-to-use administration panel (Cpanel) for managing your website and hosting account.
- They have an ANYTIME money back guarantee.
If you need help setting up your hosting account please let us know; we are happy to help! Otherwise, please go ahead and sign up for your hosting account so we can get started building your website.